- In the face of ever-increasing bureaucracy, we believe a sense of humour and proportion is vital
- We believe that friendly competition and enjoying our sport is more important than "Winning at all costs."
- We believe in leaving our shooting sites in a better condition when we leave than they were when we arrived.
This helps everyone.
- We believe in telling everyone how great our sport is, and how much we enjoy it - after all it is one of the safest sports in the world.
- We believe in encouraging families to come to shoot with us, as no sport can survive in isolation
- We believe that there should be fair, effective firearms law, which should prevent armed crime, whilst not making unreasonable demands on both the law abiding sportsman or the police.
- BUT.... "The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato